Experience Facing History
- Resilience in the Face of Hatred: What does it mean to live in a world where even our most sacred spaces are vulnerable to the most violent crimes?
- It’s never too early: you can start the conversation about race with your children using the five strategies found at our blog.
- There's still time to add an outstanding professional development experience to your summer! Facing History helps you grow students’ historical understanding, critical thinking, and social-emotional skills.
- What happens when Jewish and Muslim students visit each other’s schools for a week? Hint: great things.
- Facing History Receives Top Honors: we’re one of only nine programs selected for the 2015 CASEL Guide to Effective Social and Emotional Learning Programs.