Experience Facing History
- Help us empower educators to connect lessons of history to the moral choices students face today.
- Our seminal work, Facing History and Ourselves: Holocaust and Human Behavior, provides an interdisciplinary approach to citizenship education.
- Our seminars introduce educators to innovative strategies and resources that make teaching more effective and increase student engagement.
- Facing History reaches more than three million students each year.
- Social psychologist Claude Steele describes the effects of "stereotype threat" in our daily lives and on our performance on cognitive tests