Experience Facing History
- Stories Matter: This fall, add your voice to our Community Conversations event series, with award-winning author Sonia Nazario, photojournalist Lynsey Addario, and human rights activist Bryan Stevenson.
- We're proud to be an educational partner for “Violins of Hope Cleveland.” Our four lessons help students consider how music helped the Jewish people sustain their spirits and resist oppression in an era of tyranny.
- The Reconstruction Era: our new resource explores why the story of this period still drives current debates. Help today's students understand how struggles over freedom, justice, equality, and citizenship have shaped our history.
- Join us at one of our annual benefit dinners. You’ll explore complex topics with thought leaders, meet inspiring teachers and students, and help us deepen our work in your community.
- October is Bullying Awareness Month. Our Bullying and Ostracism resource collection has videos, case studies, and readings you can use to explore this tough subject with your students.