Experience Facing History
- New study published in the Teachers College Record shows that Facing History helps students develop critical thinking skills, and fosters academic and civic growth.
- Facing History offers a wide range of learning opportunities online and around the world to fit your goals and busy schedule.
- Four resources for teaching during Genocide Awareness and Prevention Month in April.
- National Library Week is April 13-19. Discover resources from the Facing History Lending Library today!
- Facing History’s unique teaching approach provides the resources and skills that teachers and students need to think independently and take action within their communities.