Experience Facing History
- April 20 in Denver, CO - Join best-selling author and former NBA player John Amaechi in a Community Conversation about how we can foster a more compassionate and inclusive society.
- On the 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, we ask, “What have we learned about responding to genocide? As war and mass violence occur around the globe today, what we can learn from the past to guide our responses?"
- “Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.” - Robert Frost. Find five resources to help you weave poetry into your lesson plans during National Poetry Month in April.
- Can Music be an Agent of Change? Our four-part “Sounds of Change” blog series explores how the the lyrical sounds of soul music intertwined with the complex social changes of the 1950s and 60s.
- “The biggest roadblock to action on genocide and other human rights crimes is ignorance.” - John Prendergast. For Genocide Awareness and Prevention Month, introduce this difficult but important topic into your classroom with these four resources.