Experience Facing History
- Summer is here! Whether you’re on the beach or preparing your syllabus for next year, we've got seven nonfiction and fiction titles that we think will get you excited for summer reading!
- A Classroom Project with Community Impact: teaching in a community with many newcomers, Innovation Grant winner Ariel Venta helps students explore their complex relationship to neighborhood change.
- One High School, One Year, Five New Americans: our free “I Learn America” Viewer's Guide gets you ready to use Jean-Michel Dissard’s film in your classroom to explore questions of immigration, belonging, and identity.
- 4 Questions for Facing History CEO Roger Brooks: after his first 100 days in office, we asked Roger what he’s learned about the organization in his first four months.
- As South Africa is rocked by violence against immigrants, one Facing History teacher creates his own film project to help students question xenophobia. Explore "Land of Hope" to see the difference education can make.