Experience Facing History
- Facing History mourns the death of Sir Nicholas Winton, who rescued 669 children from Czechoslovakia on the eve of World War II.
- Resilience in the Face of Hatred: What does it mean to live in a world where even our most sacred spaces are vulnerable to the most violent crimes?
- It’s never too early: you can start the conversation about race with your children using the five strategies found at our blog.
- What happens when Jewish and Muslim students visit each other’s schools for a week? Hint: great things.
- Facing History Receives Top Honors: we’re one of only nine programs selected for the 2015 CASEL Guide to Effective Social and Emotional Learning Programs.