Experience Facing History
- Twenty years of South African democracy: five resources for teachers.
- Help Facing History and Ourselves win $5,000 on Friday, April 25. The First Tennessee Foundation is making a grant to a different non-profit organization every day for 150 days. Your votes can help us win and reach more educators and students.
- New study published in the Teachers College Record shows that Facing History helps students develop critical thinking skills, and fosters academic and civic growth.
- Holocaust Remembrance Day: Our core work, Facing History's Holocaust and Human Behavior, investigates the forces that undermined democracy in Germany, betrayed a generation of young people, and ultimately led to the Holocaust.
- Armenian Genocide: ninety-nine years later, the genocide of the Armenians marks an important turning point in the history of genocide prevention, international law, and human rights.