Experience Facing History
- Choices in Little Rock Course: Meet a witness to history, connect with other educators, and learn about the civic choices made in Little Rock, Arkansas during desegregation and the U.S. civil rights movement.
- Teaching “To Kill a Mockingbird”? Need a refresher on the Reconstruction era? Our online courses begin in February 2016. See all we’re offering and get signed up.
- Celebrate Kindness: These digital media resources help you create an environment free of bullying and intolerance.
- Survivor testimony is a powerful teaching tool. Get a unique insight into history using testimonies selected from USC Shoah Foundation’s Visual History Archive.
- Harper Lee’s classic novel addresses themes as relevant now as they were in the 1930s. Our “Teaching Mockingbird” Guide will help students make connections between the history and our world today.