Experience Facing History
- Sixty years ago, Emmett Till’s murder helped spur the Civil Rights Movement. Bring this key moment in American History into your classroom.
- Three Ways to Make Your Classroom Contract More Effective: Help students understand and own the behaviors and expectations that will help everyone succeed.
- Take your next professional development with Facing History, and discover strategies for your classroom that engage and inspire. Register now for fall and winter courses. We've got in-person or online options to fit your busy schedule.
- Education Is Power: How a Facing History class helped hip hop artist Chels find her voice after Katrina.
- “[Reconstruction is] a story of how ordinary people facing very difficult odds tried to create a better society.” —American Historian Eric Foner