Experience Facing History
- Learn about the Reconstruction in less than two hours. Our seven-part video lesson series is designed to provide insight into this complex history in an easy-to-use format.
- We’re heading to Poland! Educators are invited to join Facing History staff in 2016 on an EF Educational Tour to explore compelling questions about history, memory, and legacy.
- For teachers, by teachers: three educators show how our content can be organized into literacy-rich assignments while meeting Common Core State Standards.
- Bullying, Peer Pressure and Exclusion: a middle-school teacher uses Facing History and Ourselves to confront tough issues in his classroom.
- Harper Lee's "Go Set a Watchman": Why a more complicated Atticus Finch could be a new learning opportunity.