Experience Facing History
- Connect with a loved one and make history this holiday weekend. Get the Storycorp App and add your story to the Great Thanksgiving Listen.
- “Teaching Salvage Pages” offers primary source material and lesson plans to introduce your class to fourteen young diarists who wrote about their lives during the Holocaust.
- How does society rebuild itself after the trauma of war, when the values of democracy are at their most vulnerable? Our Reconstruction Era unit engages students deeply in this question.
- Our “Stolen Lives” resource offers primary source material, first-person accounts, and questions to engage students in an honest look at the effects of the Indian Residential Schools of Canada.
- Here are Facing History teaching strategies to help guide a classroom discussion on the tragic events in Paris. Cette information est disponible en français.