Experience Facing History
- 4 Questions for Facing History CEO Roger Brooks: after his first 100 days in office, we asked Roger what he’s learned about the organization in his first four months.
- Congratulations to the 2015 Margot Stern Strom Innovation Grant recipients! These educators, from schools around the world, will solve problems, address important issues, and inspire their students to make a difference.
- Recently, South Africa has been rocked by violence against immigrants. One Facing History teacher created his own project to get his students to question xenophobia. Explore "Land of Hope" to see the difference education can make.
- Young people are powerful agents of change. Our "Turn the Tide" blog post has 3 tips to harness students’ wisdom and energy into a whole-school approach for building a caring community.
- Are your students trying to make sense of the events in Baltimore? Our resources and guiding questions can help young people explore and understand current events in a thoughtful and historically appropriate way.