In this second webinar in the two-part series, successes and challenges of implementing strategies to foster civil discourse and create reflective classrooms are discussed.
- Teaching Strategy: Learn to Listen, Listen to Learn
- Poem and Lesson Idea: What Do We Do With a Variation
- Teaching Strategy: Found Poem
- Blog Post: Creating Space For Student Voices: Chicago and Laquan McDonald
- Fostering Civil Discourse: A Guide for Classroom Conversations
- "The Dying Art of Disagreement," Bret Stephens, The New York Times, September 24, 2017