We’re changing the lives of teachers and students every day. Find recent stories featuring Facing History and Ourselves, news releases, and press contact details.
Where We've Been Featured
- "BLACK IS... Winner of Inaugural Harper Lee Memorial Award & Scholarship from Facing History," Huffington Post, April 28
- Education Week Highlights Facing History: Watch How One Educator Addresses Islamophobia in the Classroom, March 1
- Text to Text | ‘Why Reconstruction Matters’ and ‘Black Reconstruction in America, New York Times Learning Network, December 9
- Teach children to right wrongs: After all, history will consist of the choices they make, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, November 22
- Schools grapple with how to teach about Paris attacks, Washington Post, UK Independent, Deseret News National November 16
- Teaching ‘Mockingbird,’ ‘Watchman’ and Harper Lee With The New York Times, New York Times Learning Network, September 10