In this webinar, we explore some of the immediate and long-term legacies in the lives of individuals, in the course of nations, and in the policies developed in response to the death and destruction of WWII.
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: Teaching the Rise of the Nazis Through Images
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: New Films to Explore the Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Lesson: Analyzing and Creating Memorials
- Visual Essay: Holocaust Memorials and Monuments
- Book: Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Featured Resource Collection: Memphis Exploratory
- Classroom Video: Connecting Students to Memorials via Arts/Makerspace