Explore strategies and approaches to creating community and sustaining student-centered learning in a digital environment. We consider the challenges of creating an equitable digital experience, share strategies for nurturing your classroom learning community, and consider promising practices to engage students in inquiry, reflection and discussion both online and off-screen.
- Resource Collection: Support for Teachers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Online Community: Facing History and Ourselves Digital Lounge
- PDF: Taking School Online With a Student-Centered Approach
- Podcast: TeachLab
- Article: "Preparing to Take School Online? Here Are 10 Tips to Make It Work." (EdSurge)
- Article: "Remember, Online Learning Isn't the Only Way to Learn Remotely" (Education Week)
- Article: "How to Keep the Greater Good in Mind During the Coronavirus Outbreak" (Greater Good Magazine)