How and why does antisemitism persist in communities today? What can we do as educators to confront racism and other forms of hatred in our schools and communities? During this webinar, we discuss the challenges schools face when confronting the persistence of racism and antisemitism, provide resources to help you respond to hatred in your schools, and increase your ability to facilitate respectful classroom dialogue.
- Toolkit: Confronting White Nationalism in Schools (Western States Center)
- Teaching Idea: Responding to Rising Antisemitism
- Lesson: The Persistence of Hate: What the 2017 Unite the Right Rally Revealed About Contemporary Antisemitism
- Unit: Challenging Antisemitism: Debunking the Myths and Responding with Facts (ADL Education)
- Lesson: Antisemetic Incidents: Being an Ally, Advocate and Activist (ADL Education)
- Lesson: Swastikas and Other Hate Symbols (ADL Education)
- Web-Based Tool: The Plot Against Immigrants (Western States Center)