As educators, what do we need to consider when discussing DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and the preceding DREAM Act, in class? This webinar provides tips for facilitating conversations about this topic.
- Website: Re-Imagining Migration
- Teaching Strategy: Iceberg diagrams
- Guide: Fostering Civil Discourse
- Film Clip: "Moving Stories"
- Educator Guide: Moving Stories
- Film: "I Learn America"
- Film Guide: "I Learn America"
- Book: Stories of Identity: Religion, Migration and Belonging in a Changing World
- Additional Facing History resources on immigration