In the next five years, only a few Holocaust survivors will remain to share their stories. Soon, the responsibility to keep the legacy of survivors alive will fall to their descendants and those of us who know we must continue to learn from their lives. Listen to documentarian, Rachel Cerroti, and Holocaust survivor and educator, Dr. Miriam Klein Kassenoff, discuss ways to incorporate survivor and descendent testimony into lessons about the Holocaust. Explore the future of Holocaust education and resources for incorporating Holocaust stories using multimedia.
- Classroom Video: Preparing to Learn for Descendants of Holocaust Survivors
- Podcast: We Share the Same Sky
- Book: We Share the Same Sky (pre-order)
- Unit: Teaching Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Book: Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Blog: On Yom HaShoah:Is “Never Again” a Question?
- Video: The Power of Storytelling with Steven Spielberg