About this event:
Our single professional learning sessions are designed to easily fit into your day. Typically one hour or less, these sessions explore timely and relevant topics including teaching strategies, current events, and more.
This professional learning event will be led by Facing History staff. When you register, you will receive instructions for how to attend the event.
This event qualifies for Certificate of Completion.
In this webinar, we explore some of the immediate and long-term legacies in the lives of individuals, in the course of nations, and in the policies developed in response to the death and destruction of WWII.
- Visual Essay: Holocaust Memorials and Monuments
- Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Connecting Students to Memorials via Arts/Makerspace
- Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: New Films to Explore the Holocaust and Human Behavior
- Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: Teaching the Rise of the Nazis through Images
You might also be interested in…
5 Tools for Teaching About Genocide
6 New Books on Genocide
9 Classroom Resources on Genocide
Holocaust Denial: How Teachers Can Turn the Tide
7 Classroom Resources on the Holocaust
How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do: An Introduction to Stereotype Threat
Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: New Films to Explore the Holocaust and Human Behavior
Teaching About the Holocaust in Middle School Classrooms: Teaching the Rise of the Nazis through Images
Rethinking America and the Holocaust
An Introduction to Facing History's Unit Teaching Holocaust and Human Behaviour
Teaching the Holocaust and Human Behaviour in the Classroom