Source: The National Center for Jewish Film
This is the only film known to be made by the Nazis inside an operating concentration camp. This insidious propaganda film was produced in 1944 in Theresienstadt, the 'model' ghetto established by the Nazis in 1941 in Terezin, a town in the former Czechoslovakia. Goebbels intended to use the film to prove to the International Red Cross and the world that Jews were being well-treated in the camps. The film is an elaborately staged hoax presenting a completely false picture of camp life. Upon completion, the director and most of the cast of prisoners were shipped to Auschwitz. Only a few survived to attest to the falsity of the film.